Boreskov Institute of Catalysis was founded in 1958 as a part of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The founder and the first Director of the Institute till 1984 was academician Georgii Konstantinovich Boreskov.
One of the main activity areas of the Boreskov Institute of Catalysis is fundamental investigations in catalytic science to discover new principles of chemical reactions and to create innovative catalytic compositions and technologies.
Boreskov Institute of Catalysis places high emphasis to training of young scientists. On the basis of Institute a lot of students and PhD students are doing scientific practical works.
19 June 2010 | News of section "Institute"
1 April 2010 | News of section "Science"
23 March 2010 | News of section "Science"
25 February 2010 | News of section "Science"
25 March 2009 | News of section "Institute"
4 April 2008 | News of section "Institute"
28 December 2007 | News of section "Institute"
● Third Russian-German Seminar on Catalysis "Bridging the Gap between Model and Real Catalysis. Energy-Related Catalysis"
● Second International Conference Catalysis For Renewable Sources: fuel, energy, chemicals
● II Russian Azerbaijan Symposium with international participation “Catalysis for solving the problems of petrochemistry and oil refining”
● IV Russian-Indian Symposium on Catalysis and Environmental Engineering
● Second Russian conference “Methods of The Investigation and Structure of the Functional Materials”